Women in Housing and Finance are pleased to invite you to meet and converse with five women executives in the following industries:
- Not for Profit Development: Nicole Branca, Executive Director, New Destiny Housing Corporation
- Urban Planning: Rebecca Karp, Managing Principal and CEO, Karp Strategies
- Government: Emily Lehman, Assistant Commissioner, Division of Special Needs Housing, NYC HPD
- Law: Lillian Plata, Co-Founding Member, Nee Plata Law LLC
- Architecture: Suzanna Tharian, Principal, STAT Architecture
Attendees will rotate between the executives in small groups, participating in intimate 18-minute conversations and Q&A sessions. The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear the expert’s take on their experiences in housing development in New York, reflections and lessons of the past year, and ask questions about their professional growth and development.
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Place: Zoom--Link will be sent one week prior to event
RSVP Deadline: February 18, 2021
Thank you to our sponsors!
Registration for this event is now closed.