Please join Women in Housing and Finance for a unique opportunity to meet and network with six women executives in the following industries:
- Architecture and Construction: Carla Swickerath, Partner, Studio Libeskind
- For-Profit Development: Megan Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, Omni New York LLC
- Finance and Banking: Gina Nisbeth, Director, Citi Community Capital
- Government: Nicole Ferreira, Senior VP, Multifamily Finance and New York State Homes and Community Renewal
- Law: Erica F. Buckley, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Not for Profit Development: Sheila Martin, Chief Operating Officer, NYC Housing Partnership
Attendees will rotate between the executives in small groups, participating in intimate 15-minute conversations and Q&A sessions. The event will provide attendees the opportunity to hear the experts’ take on the state of New York’s housing industry, ask questions about their professional paths and network with industry leaders.
Thank you to our event sponsors, CAMBER Property Group.
Registration deadline: February 1, 2019
55 W 46th St
New York, NY
Google map and directions