Hello! WHF's leadership has formed the 2023-2024 Nominating Committee. We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting nominations for a position on WHF's Board.
Please send all Board nominations, including the nominee's resume to [email protected] or any other WHF Board member for consideration by March 24th. You can nominate yourself or another WHF member for candidacy.
WHF will send out the list of Board candidates to the WHF membership at least 15 days prior to the Annual Member Meeting. Elections will take place at our Annual Member Meeting in May (invite to follow).
Board Director roles & responsibilities:
• Board Director terms are two years, with a maximum of two terms
• Board members have the opportunity to be elected to an officer position
• Board meeting attendance
• Event attendance
• Member recruitment
• Planning events (one “large” or series of “small”)
• Fundraising – our events typically have sponsors to help cover costs
• Staying current on membership dues
• Member in good standing ideally for at least one year
• Actively professionally engaged in the field of housing finance and/or development for at least two years
• Confirmation of eligibility by a current board member