WHF is now accepting nominations for Board Directors for the 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 fiscal years. Both self-nominations and nominations by another WHF member are acceptable. Please send all board nominations, including resume of nominee, either directly to me at [email protected] or a current board member for consideration ideally by the end of April. Elections will take place at our Annual member meeting at the end of May – stay tuned for more details on date and time.
The WHF board will send out the final slate of board nominees for review at least 15 days prior to the meeting.
Board Director roles & responsibilities:
• Board Director terms are two years, with a maximum of two terms
• Board members have the opportunity to be elected to an officer position
• Board meeting attendance
• Event attendance
• Member recruitment
• Planning events (one “large” or series of “small”)
• Fundraising – our events typically have sponsors to help cover costs
• Staying current on membership dues
• Member in good standing ideally for at least one year
• Actively professionally engaged in the field of housing finance and/or development for at least two years
• Confirmation of eligibility by a current board member