Forsyth Street is seeking a motivated self-starter with demonstrated affordable housing finance skills to become an integral member of the firm’s Affordable Housing Transaction division. Primary responsibilities for the position will include feasibility analyses, deal structuring, project underwriting, project management and client support for both not-for-profit and for-profit clients.
- 3- 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years of related job experience in a lending and/or underwriting capacity, primarily in the affordable housing sector.
- Excellent quantitative, spreadsheet, and financial analytical skills.
- Strong writing, oral presentation, and digital presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills in a highly interactive team setting, with a broad range of public, private, and non-profit sector clients.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and project management skills with time-sensitive work assignments.