BFC Partners is seeking an Assistant Project Manager/Analyst to join our development and preservation team. This person will work closely with our project managers on projects at various stages of development, with their primary responsibilities focused on assisting in pre development work and initial underwriting to determine project feasibility. Duties will include analyzing new land and property acquisitions, financial analysis including pro forma development and cash flow modeling, assisting with documentation/applications related to securing debt and equity, managing design consultants, understanding and tracking compliance for ongoing construction projects, and ad hoc assignments. Click here for full description.
The candidate should be willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to multi task, working on several projects at once with a keen emphasis on prioritization. Candidate should be a self-starter, and be able to effectively communicate with team members.
Education: Undergraduate Degree (BA or BS)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, with a demonstrated interest in Real Estate, preferably affordable housing.
- Understanding of Debt and Equity concepts
- General knowledge of affordable housing programs preferred
- Advanced Excel Modeling Skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Word
Send expressions of interest to [email protected].