Paths Development, LLC, formerly Omni New York LLC, is hiring a Vice President of Development. The company is a vertically integrated affordable housing developer with six operating companies that provides a full range of services for its properties. Paths Development has owned, rehabbed, or constructed over 18,000 affordable housing units in 14 states.
Position Summary: Under supervision of the Head of Development, this role will manage the financing and overall development of a portfolio of affordable housing projects – both the new construction and the rehabilitation of existing multifamily housing. This position is based in New York City but may require some amount of travel.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- 8+ years of work experience in affordable housing and finance
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of HUD Project-Based Section 8 and the Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credit programs required
- Experience with managing the development of both new construction and substantial rehabilitation projects preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead a project team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (with real estate finance experience), Word and PowerPoint
- Hybrid schedule: 3 days in office and 2 days work from home
- We pay 100% of medical benefits, for employee only.
- Dental, vision and additional benefit selections plan options also available.
- 401(K) available plus company match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Commuter Benefits, FSA, DFSA
- STD, LTD, life insurance, dependent coverage