Join Women in Housing and Finance’s Inaugural Mentoring Program!
The one-on-one mentoring program is designed to empower talented women leaders in the Affordable Housing Industry achieve their full potential and cultivate a community of thought leaders and influencers.
Please consider participating as either a Mentor or Mentee.
- Exclusively available to WHF membership.
- Mentees may learn from mentors, guest speakers, and fellow colleagues / peers.
- Mentors have the opportunity to support the professional growth of women in our industry.
- The program creates a structured and supportive environment in which to:
- Assess personal strengths and identify opportunities for development
- Focus on building capabilities for current role and potential “future roles”
- Accelerate the learning process
Please select one of the links below and complete the application questionnaire, which is due on October 8, 2021:
Date: One meeting per month, between October-May 2022
Time: Minimum of 1 hour per month
Place: Virtual / In-Person (your choice)
Remember to log in to WHF's website for new, industry-related job opportunities. New postings occur often. Click here for more information: https://www.whf-ny.org/job_board
Interested in participating in the mentorship program? Join WHF! Click here for more information: https://www.whf-ny.org/