Maycomb Capital is hiring for an Analyst to work on the Community Outcomes Fund.
The ideal candidate will possess many of the following:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, public policy, urban planning, or related discipline
▪ 1-3 years professional experience with a focus on quantitative analysis and/or project management
▪ Skilled in Excel and financial or other analytic modeling
▪ Highly organized and detail-oriented, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and senior colleagues simultaneously
▪ PowerPoint slide creation and communications skills, including professional writing
▪ Passion to improve social and economic mobility for children and families in the US
▪ Positive attitude and empathetic disposition; drive to do work in service of others
▪ Commitment to a collegial workplace and the flexibility and drive to thrive in an evolving start-up environment
The Analyst will work full-time, in-person at our office in Brooklyn with the New York-based Maycomb Capital team. The base salary for the Analyst is $68,000-$85,000 plus eligibility for an annual bonus.