Forsyth Street is a New York City-based asset management, real estate and financial advisory firm founded in 2003. The firm has three primary lines of business:
- Financial Advisory - Forsyth Street provides a suite of financial advisory services, including product and program design, underwriting, capital sourcing, and assistance with the issuance of municipal debt.
- Asset Management - Forsyth Street has developed, capitalized, and currently manages several industry-leading investment funds and utility-scale renewable energy partnerships.
- Real Estate Development - Forsyth Street provides independent advisory services for real estate and affordable housing developers, including assistance with site selection, feasibility and market analysis, capital sourcing and transaction execution.
The firm currently has seventeen employees with backgrounds in real estate and affordable housing development, tax credit syndication, public service, municipal finance, and conventional lending. Since its formation, Forsyth Street has completed over $4 billion in principal amount of transaction volume. The firm works with a diverse range of clients, including public agencies and units of government, for-profit and non-profit real estate developers, philanthropies, investment banks, institutional investors, private lenders, and community development financial institutions.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to become an integral member of an experienced team working primarily in the firm’s Asset Management division. Primary initial responsibilities will include loan underwriting and review, investor reporting, portfolio management, support with capital sourcing and assistance in the overall financial management of multiple funds under management.
- Excellent quantitative, spreadsheet, and financial analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in a highly interactive team setting, with a broad range of public, private, and non-profit sector clients.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Prior experience in affordable housing finance.
- Minimum of one to three years of related job experience in a lending, underwriting, or related financial advisory role.
Highly-qualified candidates will have:
- Knowledge of Federal, New York State and New York City and California affordable housing programs.
- Graduate degree in related field.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits including health insurance.
Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to [email protected] by June 23.
Forsyth Street is an affirmative action, equal-opportunity employer.