The primary role of this position is to conduct financial analysis, prepare executive summaries, and coordinate CREA’s business development pipeline for qualifying Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties under Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code. The qualified candidate must be able to effectively communicate with third party lenders, borrowers, counsel, and internal personnel.
Job responsibilities include:
- Analyze and update financial projections for multifamily residential properties;
- Review market studies, tax credit applications, and sponsorship information to ensure conformance with internal requirements;
- Prepare Placement Committee packages;
- Coordinate Placement Committee approvals;
- Other duties as requested by the SVP, Acquisitions
Click here for full job posting.
Do you like this post?