Please join Women in Housing and Finance for a unique opportunity to meet and network with six women executives in the following industries:
- Architecture and Construction: Susan Wright AIA, Sole Proprietor, The Wright Architect
- For-Profit Development: Alison Novak, Principal, Hudson Companies Inc
- Not-for-Profit Development: Evelyn Wolff, Executive Director, Selfhelp Realty Group
- Government: Becky Koepnick, Senior Vice President/Chief Strategy Officer for Portfolio Preservation, NYS Homes and Community Renewal
- Law: Ellen Friedman, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Finance and Banking: Kathy Millhouse, Managing Director, Citi Community Capital
Attendees will rotate between the executives in small groups, participating in intimate 15-minute conversations and Q&A sessions. The event will provide attendees the opportunity to hear the experts’ take on the state of New York’s housing industry, ask questions about their professional paths and network with industry leaders.
Cost: Members: $45 Non-Members: $65 Students: $40
Non Members and Students click "buy tickets" button below
RSVP: Friday, January 31st
THANK YOU to our event sponsor Richman Housing Resources LLC and space sponsor Nixon Peabody.
55 W 46th St
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions