New Destiny Housing Corporation, a not-for-profit with the mission of providing housing and services to low-income domestic violence survivors and others at risk of homelessness, is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the development of new residential real estate projects. The candidate will report to the Director of Housing Development.
Coordinates all elements of project development:
- Project concept development
- Design development
- Proposal writing
- Prepares financial analysis and projections
- Formulates funding strategy
- Coordinates the development team – architects, engineers, legal team, funders, contractors
- construction administration
- Prepares for loan closings
Specific tasks include:
- Site selection/acquisition/feasibility analysis
- Identifies funding sources
- Prepares funding applications
- Contract negotiation
- Financial packaging
- Selection of the development team
- Attends construction meetings
- Tracks and disburses funding
- Project reporting
- Loan and grant management.
Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred. Minimum five years’ experience in real estate development. Experience in real estate finance, management, urban planning, business administration, or a related field a plus. Outstanding written and oral communication, organization and computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Self-motivated to achieve high standards.
Please send resume and cover letter to Resumes@NewDestinyHousing.org