The Assistant Project Manager - Real Estate will work closely with and under the supervision of the Vice Presidents of Real Estate Development on Phipps’ large pipeline of affordable housing developments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and distributing correspondence.
- Compiling due diligence and other application requirements of financial institutions and government funders.
- Creating and tracking budgets and expenses, including processing invoices and contracts.
- Collecting and organizing documentation for environmental sustainability and brownfield remediation programs.
- Coordinating documents required for government approvals and financing closings.
- Attending construction, finance, and design meetings and public hearings; preparing presentation materials, agenda, and minutes for these meetings.
- Interacting with wide variety of people including contractors, architects, and neighbors
- Conduct market research and evaluate potential acquisition sites.
- Assisting with budgets, proformas and other quantitative analyses.
Do you like this post?