Hudson Housing Capital is accepting applications for an Acquisitions Analyst position based in NYC. Potential applicants should have 2 plus years of experience in affordable housing finance using the Low Income Housing Tax Credit. Hudson Housing Capital is a New York City based tax credit syndicator committed to promoting and fostering the development of attractive affordable housing with high social impact.
- Assist and work with the Acquisitions Team on underwriting and closing equity investments in affordable housing transactions in NYC and nationwide.
- Collection and analysis of due diligence materials including sponsor financial statements and background reports, appraisals, project proformas, loan documents and other project documents.
- Preparation of the investment approval memo, including extensive credit narratives regarding the project, development team and financing structure. Candidates must have excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Modeling of transactions using an Excel-based pricing model. Candidates must exhibit proficiency with Excel and a strong interest in financial modeling, including tax accounting concepts.
- Interested applicants should email their cover letter and resume to Humanresources@hudsonhousing.com